Friday, September 11, 2009

Just For Today, Ronald Knox

I bought a new book (sigh -- I really need to get a handle on this addiction, LOL) and wanted to recommend it to my friends. It's called Just for Today, Introduced by Ronald Knox. It is a book of daily readings (two readings), one from St. Therese of Lisieux and one from The Imitation of Christ and it blends the two together.

From The Right Reverend Monsignor Ronald Knox...

"The compiler of this anthology has been happily inspired to sit between two treasure chests, dealing out to us a jewel first from this then from that, like matched pearls."

If interested just click on the book cover...



1 comment:

Cynthia Kerr said...

Julia, JustFor Today is one of my favorite books. I sold many copies several years ago when I was selling on ebay. It's a beautiful compilation. You have just started following me on twitter so I thought I would find out a little more about you. You might be interested in my little website devoted to St. Therese's devotional items from Lisieux. it's www.thelittleway.com. I have just relaunched it a couple of weeks ago after it being down for about a year and a half. May St. Therese continue to intercede for you and your family. In Jesus and Mary, Cynthia