Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Tebow's Super Bowl ad isn't intolerant....

While the writer of this article and I disagree on abortion I did a big "YES" when I was reading it. Finally, someone who believes differently than I but finally sees that using the word "choice" really, really doesn't mean CHOICE to most. It's used because it makes it sound better than pro death.....and honestly....just so darn proud of someone (Tebow) who is willing to step out and so very nicely, politely, honestly, kindly and unapologetic go against the masses and share his belief. I don't care much for football (except for the snacks:-) - seriously - can't see where the darn ball is most of the time and I decide who I'm rooting for based on which uniform color I like best (unless it's the Oregon Ducks, of course)....but I'll be watching this year....

Sally Jenkins - Tebow's Super Bowl ad isn't intolerant; it's critics are.

2 comments:

Mary N. said...

I'll be watching it, too. I don't like football either but I'm curious about the ad :)

Rae said...

Even though I tried, I really could not see how that ad was intolerant.